Kids Really Rock Edition
September 30, 2014
I hope all is well in your world.
Thanks to all who came out to our Appleton Farms show. I’m happy to say Family Day at Appleton Farms lived up to all the hype.
We have two shows this weekend. Saturday we’ll be playing a great festival for kids and families called Nini-Palooza in Bedford, NH. Sunday will find us at the big Boston Kids Really Rock Festival with many Boston Area Hipster Family/Kid Bands and Dan Zanes.
Besides all the music on Sunday, other highlights include:
- Mommy Poppins will select Kids Who Really Rock - nominate your child here.
- Though FREE, a Cradles to Crayons Sock Drive is the underlying motivator for the event. They’re looking for donations of new socks for kids infant through 12 years old.
Saturday - Nini-Palooza - October 4 - Bedford, NH - 11:30am
Where: 166 South River Rd, Bedford, NH
Parking: There will be a shuttle from the Macy’s parking lot at 125 South River Road, Route 3, Bedford, NH.
We Play At: We’ll play one long set starting at 11:30am.
What Else: The event runs from 10am - 3pm with many varied activities.
What Else, What Else: We played this event some forgotten number of years ago at their very first attempt. They were excited to call back and say “we’re ready to have you back!” It really seems like they’ve built up a great event.
If Rain: The event will go on with tents and some indoor activities. We will play indoors. If rain is an issue check our facebook page and/or call Nini Bambini at 603-666-6464.
More Info: Nini-Palooza website
Sunday - Boston Kids Really Rock - October 5 - Bedford, NH - 12:20pm
When: Sunday, October 5, 11am - 6pm
We Play At: 12:20pm on the North (ie: the big) Stage
Where: The Lawn on D, 402 D Street, South Boston next to the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
Parking: Was supposed to be and might actually be FREE. But it might not. I’ve heard rumblings of a deal falling through on that. Still…. the music is all FREE. The website directions tell you how to get to the South Lot. See the highlighted-in-yellow text at the bottom of the page. — On street parking is free.
Website: IS HERE.
Ben R &F
- October 4 - Nini-Palooza, Bedford, NH
- October 5 - Boston Kids Really Rock, Boston, MA
- October 18 - Coolidge Corner Theater, Brookline, MA
- October 25 - The Firehouse Center for the Arts, Newburyport, MA
- October 26 - A&B Burgers, Salem, MA